Company: General Trading Company WLL Kuwait Safat
|Post||No. of Vacancy
|KITCHEN HELPER/KITCHEN LABOR/LABOR(INDOOR)||50||0||130||51610|
|ASSISTANT CHEF PASTRY||03||0||250||99250|
This company also need nurse and driver so interested candidate can contact us for more detail
Pre-interview is going on , those who didn’t attend pre interview are allowed to sit on final interview
The final interview will be held on :
- 9,10 and 11 January 2022 at Manpower Office
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
- Minimum high school pass
- for Waitress(Experience and Non experience having good command in English can apply)
- Non experience people must be ready for training
- Latest CV, Passport, experience, Academic and training certificates, full body size formal dressed photo.
- Couples are highly encouraged to apply.
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
For more detailed information please contact below;
AARAV GLOBAL RECRUITMENT PVT.LTD.
(Opposite Hyundai Service Center) Yektatole, Sinamangal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No: 01-4592905/4592906
Mobile: 9802323195, 9802323196, 9802323197, 9802323198, 9802323199
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for, and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.