Company: AL MILADI GLOBAL MANPOWER SERVICES,OMAN
|No. of Vacancy ||Monthly Salary|
|General Practitioner||40||10||900 + 300||370989|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology Specialist||0||50||1200+945||662981|
|Staff Nurse||30||170||420 + 200||191631|
- General practitioner: MBBS or equivalent +4 years’ experience, at least 3 years of medical practice should be full time in the speciality, practice in privately owned unregistered clinic is not acceptable, candidates should be less than 45 years of age.
- Obsetrics and gynaecology specialist: MBBS + internship + MD/MS or equivalent +3 years of experience after the Masters and should be less than 45 years
- Staff Nurses: BSN in Nursing plus 4 years experience in the speciality i.e (Emergency Room, Rena Dialysis unit, Midwife in labor Room, intensive care unit) and should be less than 45 years of age.
The final interview will be held on :
- 18 and 19 January 2022 at Manpower Office
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
For more detailed information please contact below;
Motherland Overseas PVT. LTD.
Dhumbarai(Infront of DBA School), Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 01-4961111, 9801199846, 9851045711
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.