SHORT TERM SERVICES CONTRACTING is a technical firm to serve the growing needs of the construction market focusing mainly on technical services, manpower supply and industrial catering.
SHORT TERM SERVICES CONTRACTING upholds the ethical recruitment practices and rewards its people with a comprehensive package of benefits
Company: SHORT TERM SERVICES CONTRACTING CITY: DOHA, QATAR
|Post||No. of Vacancy
The final interview will be held on :
- 10 July 2021 at Manpower Office
Note: Applicants are invited to apply directly without using any mediators. Applicants or their family members are not required to pay any form of fees for this recruitment.
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
Feel free to report against fraud, illegal activities or corruptopn in IMR’s Independent Third-Party Hotling +977 9801137769 or email at email@example.com.We shall maintain your confidentiality
For more detailed information please contact below;
INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER RECRUITMENT PVT. LTD.
Gwarko 7, Lalitpur, Nepal
Phone: (977) 1-5204346, 5204347, 5204348 Mob:9801031586, 9818979632, 9801045628
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for, and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.