Free Visa! Free Ticket! Free Recruitment!
Reza Food Services Company Limited is a part of the Food Manufacturing Industry.The company exclusively owns and operates all McDonald’s restaurants in the Western and Southern regions of Saudi Arabia .McDonald’s respects the fundamental rights of its employees, which are freedom from slavery and child labor, fair and equal opportunity for everyone, a safe and healthy workplace, and freedom from discrimination and harassment.
Reza Food Services Company Limited upholds the ethical recruitment practices.
1.Company: REZA FOOD SERVICE CO.LTD(McDonald’s) SAUDI ARABIA
|Post||No. of Vacancy ||Monthly Salary|
Note: Applicants are invited to apply directly without using any mediators. Applicants or their families are not required to apply any form of fees for this recruitment.
The final interview will be held on :
- Online interview will be held at IMR Office, Gwarko, Lalitpur on 15 July 2021
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
For more detailed information please contact below;
International Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd.
Gwarko 7, Lalitpur, Nepal
Tel: 01-5204346, 5204347, 5204348, Mobile: +977- 9801045628, 9801031586, 9818979632
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.