Free Visa/Free Ticket Get Jobs in Qatar (Zero Cost)
Company: URBAN HOSPITALITY SERVICES, DOHA, QATAR
|Post||No. of Vacancy ||Monthly Salary|
|Gen Clean Worker||115||34||1000||32580|
Applicants are invited to apply directly without using any mediators. Applicants or their family memebers are not required to apy any form of fees for this recruitment.
The final interview will be held on :
- 11 and 12 January 2021 at Manpower Office (Online Interview)
Interview shall be conducted adhering to social distancing guideliness and covid-19 protocols.
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
Beware of illegal recruiters
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
Feel free to report against fradu, illegal activities or corruption in IMR’s Independent Third-Party Hotline +977 9801137769 or email at [email protected]. We shall maintain your confidentiality.
For more detailed information please contact below;
International Manpower Recruitment P. Ltd. (IMR) does not have any mediator representative or branches. IMR is a non free charging company to workers going abroad. This means no placements fees, no processing fees, no salary deductions, no cash deposits or any form of fees.
International Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd
Gwarko 7, Lalitpur, Nepal
Tel: (977)-5204346, 5204347, 5204348
Email: 9801031586, 9818979632, 9801045628
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for, and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.