Free visa & free ticket work opportunity in Malaysia
This recruitment is under a zero-cost policy. All the expenses (Passport, Medical, Visa, Transport, lodging, Food during the interview and before departure, Orientation, Insurance, Air ticket) including Agency service will be borne by the employer.
Company: Panasonic Appliances Air-Conditioning Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Shah Alam Malaysia
|No. of Vacancy ||Monthly Salary|
Note: S.V. Associates Pvt. Ltd. doesn’t have any branches or recruiting-branches. We would like to inform you that if anyone claims to be a mediator for S.V Associates Pvt. Ltd. that’s completely false information. Any worker going for foreign employment through this agency are not required to pay any recruitment fees, this means all the recruitment process will be free of cost and also there will be no deduction from the salary.
The final interview will be held on :
- Interview will be held at Diyalo Party Palace Basundhara, Kathmandu dated 17 and 18 October 2022
We request you to fully study and understand job-related informative materials such as flyers, banners, flex placed at our office premises
Interview attending candidates must bring their QR Vaccination Certificate at the time of interview.
The interview shall be conducted by adhering to social distancing guidelines and COVID-19 Protocols
If any individual or organization tries to demand any recruitment fees by any illegal and suspicious activities with workers by citing S.V Associates Pvt. Ltd’s name, we request you to contact and report the issues to our helpline no 4018550, 4018688, or email us at [email protected] Your confidentiality is highly respected and your indentity will be duely protected.
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
For more detailed information please contact below;
S.V Associates PVT. LTD.
P.O.Box.no: 19673, Bansbari, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 01-4018550, 4018677
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.