Website Room to Read
RoomtoRead’ Room to Read (RtR) seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low-income countries by focusing on Literacy and Gender Equality in Education.
RtR Nepal invites applications from interested Nepali citizens for the following position;
1. Accounting and Finance Officer
(Kathmandu based) — 1 position
The Accounting & Finance Officer (AFO) will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the organization’s finance and accounting initiatives. The position will report directly to the Senior Manager, Accounting and Finance and will have regular interactions with all staff of Official Implementing Partner (OIP).
The key selection criteria are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management (specialization in finance/accounts) or a professional degree in Accounting.
- Preference will be given to a professional degree holder in accounting or a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant finance and accounting experiences, preferably in the development field.
- Knowledge of Government rules and regulations related to accounting and finance.
- Strong Computer skills in MS package especially in excel.
Note: Please visit the below link for a detailed job description:
Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria are requested to apply online by visiting the link: https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Nepal—Main—Lalitpur/Accounting-and-Finance-Officer_R-01392
E-mail or drop-in applications will not be entertained for this position.
In case you are not able to access our website, please send us an e-mail request to nepal. [email protected].
Last date for application: November 22, 2020
To apply for this job please visit osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.