Company: Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd, Sepang, Selangore Malaysia
|No. of Vacancy ||Monthly Salary|
We request you to fully study and understand job-related informative materials such as flyers, banners, flex placed at our office premises.
The final interview will be held on :
- 17 and 18/05/20222022 at Manpower Office
Interview attending candidates are strictly required to wear a mask during the interview
The interview shall be conducted by adhering to social distancing guidelines and COVID-19 Protocols.
Interview attending candidates must bring their QR Vaccination Certificate at the time of Interview.
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
Be aware of the illegal person or recruiter
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
If any individual or organization tries to demand any recruitment fees by any illegal and suspicious activities with workers by citing wide space International’s name, we request you to contact and report the issues to our helpline no 9801232117 or email us at [email protected] Your confidentiality is highly respected and your identity will be duely protected.
For more detailed information please contact below;
Wide-Space International PVT. LTD.
Harvest Moon Building 4 th floor, Tukucha Chowk-2 Giridhara, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-01-4415562, 4004650, 4004550 Fax: 4441951
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.