Company: Latexx Manufacturing Sdn Bhd(165989-U)
Address– Lot 18374, Jalan Perusahaan 3, Kamunting Industrial Estate, 34600 Kamunting, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia
Phone: +605 829 5555
Fax: +605 829 5590
Website: www.latexx.com.my / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|No. of Vacancy ||Monthly Salary|
Interview shall be conducted adhering to social distancing guidelines and COVID-19 protocols.
The final interview will be held on :
- 2 and 3 May 2022 at Manpower Office
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
- This recruitment is under zero cost policy. All the expenses(Passport, Medical, Visa, Transport, Lodging, Food during interview and before departure, Orientation, Insurance, Air Ticket) including Agency Service charge will be borne by the employer. So no fee has to be paid to manpower agency or any other person by the workers or anyone on their behalf.
- No other item of value shall be given or commit to our office or any body in lieu of fees(Gift, gold, jewelry, livestock, phone etc)
- Since you don’t have to pay any fees to any body, we request you to contact directly at our office without using any agent/ middleman. We also want to clarify you that our organization has no branch offices, district representative and agent/middleman any where.
- No bonds, deposits, saving programs are allowed or accepted for this recruitment.
- We request you to fully study and understand job related informative materials such as flex, banner, leaflet etc, placed at our office premises.
- Anyone willing to apply for the job must attend our pre-recruitment orientation training session prior to filling the job application form.
- We are Equal opportunity provider. Hence candidates are selected solely based on their competency without any type of discrimination.
- Interview attended candidates must bring their QR Vaccination Certificate.
- If you have any complaints or feedback, please do contact us via the phone number or email address mentioned below. You can also send us your message on our official Facebook page- Titanic Manpower Supplier. Whatsapp/Viber: +977-9801004345 Email: email@example.com
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
For more detailed information please contact below;
Titanic Manpower Supplier Pvt. Ltd.
Basundhara Chauki, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977 -1-4953252, 4964659
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.titanicmanpower.com
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.