Free Visa, Free Ticket, Free Service Charge, Free Medical, Free PCR, Free Transportation(After Selection) and Free Lodging-fooding
Company: CELESTICA ELECTRONICS(M) SDN BHD
|No. of Vacancy
|Factory Worker(Manufacturing Sec)||120||0||1200||33984|
Celestica Electronics(M) SDN BHD does not impose any Recruitment/Placement Fee For this Employment
The final interview will be held on :
- 2 , 3 and 4 May 2022 at Manpower Office
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time/Annual leave||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour/Days||8 Hour/ 6 Days in a Week|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
- Applicants are requested to submit their application directly without using any mediators. Applicant’s (Family) members/Relatives/Friends) are not required to make any payments for this Employment.
- We will not discriminate Workers or potential workers in anyway.
- No one is allowed to take or give away gifts or bribes from suppliers and customers.
- We ensure that no worker is required to pay force deposit, bond, deductions from wages to cover recruitment fees.
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
For more detailed information please contact below;
Subas Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Bijuli Bazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Hotline: 5244743 Phone: +977 -1-5244683, 5244681
Mobile: 9801059652 / 9801059654 / 9801057565
Email: [email protected], [email protected], Web: www.subashumanresources.com
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.
- Please contact The Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal, if you need any more information about this ad.