Company: ABU DHABI NATIONAL HOTELS, UAE LT.No: 225369
|1. Male Cleaner||306||800||24,776/-|
Final Interview: 26th & 27th January 2020 at Manpower Office, Kathmandu
- Age must be between 24-35 years old
- Candidate should be able to Speak, Read and Write in English Language
- Must bring original passport and experience certificate while attending an interview
|Minimum Qualification||Experience On related Field|
|Over Time||As per company Rules|
|Working Hour||8 Hours|
|Working days||6 days|
|Employment Insurance||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Pre Medical in Nepal||Self (by Candidates)|
|Contract period||2 Years|
|Annual Leave||As per company rules|
|Verify this Demand||Click me to verify this demand|
Before applying for any post follow the following :
- Check the LT.No. before apply
- You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
- Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
- You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
- If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
- Do not apply for the post which is not found on this site.
For more information directly contact to the manpower office:
The River Overseas Pvt.Ltd
Battisputali(Back Side of Dwarika hotel), Gaushala, Kathmandu
Contact No: 01-4462431, 4462432,9801247223,9801247227
For Out of valley contact : Itahari: 9808878945, Pokhara: 9802827786
The Department of Foreign Labor’s important information
- Please list out the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices of that country where you are going to be employed, which makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required, or when you are in trouble
- Please deposit cash at the same manpower office where you have been offered employment at only after receiving your own visa. And do not forget to collect the paid cash receipt.
- Do not pay more cash in the manpower office. Pay cash as declared in the document.
- Please take orientation training. Before going abroad for employment it is necessary to take orientation training.
- Before going abroad for employment, please read carefully at which country you are going to working for, the company you are going to working for and the facilities or services you will be provided with. Read carefully before Signature on the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of the same paper with you safely.
- There are chances of being cheat by not using Nepal’s Airport so please use Nepal’s airport when traveling abroad.